- Provide advice and counsel to WAHCE President and Executive Board
- Facilitate communication and serve as communication link between WAHCE and UWEX-Family Living Program faculty, staff and specialists concerning mission, policy, program, and Memorandum of Understanding.
- Facilitate orientation about WAHCE for newly employed Extension faculty, staff and specialists and others as appropriate.
- Contributes to shared statewide collaborative efforts between WAHCE and UW-Extension FLP, such as Wisconsin Bookworms ™.
- Assist the WAHCE Executive Board in understanding state and federal governmental policies affecting WAHCE such as non-profit status and Civil Rights.
- South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD
- B.S. 1980 – 1984. Department of Home Economics
- Major: Home Economics Education
- Double Minor: Nutrition and Consumer Studies
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, Oshkosh, WI
- M.S. 1989 – 1992. Department of Education: Curriculum and Supervision
- Emphasis in Adult Education and Supervision
Previous Professional Experience
Shelley worked with the South Dakota Cooperative Extension Service as Extension Home Economist, Moody County 1984 – 1988, Green Lake County UW-Extension as Family Living Educator/County Department Head 1988 – 2004 In all positions, she served as a county liaison to an HCE county organization.
Highlights of Current Assignments
- Fond du Lac County UW-Extension Family Living Educator/Co-Department Head 2004– present.
- WAHCE State Liaison
Contact Shelley at:
UW-Extension, Fond du Lac County
400 University Ave, Rm 227 Admin/Ext. Bldg.
Fond du Lac, WI 54935