- Create, develop, and revise educational materials and resources to support the professional development and programming efforts of educators.
- Provide training and resources for financial coaching educational efforts.
- Share current and emerging research in family financial management, with a special focus on vulnerable populations.
- Support for family financial education team workgroups and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Welfare from UW-Milwaukee
- Master’s degree in Social Work from UW-Milwaukee
Previous Professional Experience
Peggy joined the School of Human Ecology, UW-Madison in 2014. From 1995-2014, she served as Cooperative Extension Family Living Agent in Richland County. She also held a 25-30% time Interim Family Financial Security Program Specialist position with FLP from 2011-2013. Prior to joining UW-Extension, Peggy worked as a school social worker, therapist, and parent home visitor.
Highlights of Current Assignments
- Development and application of financial coaching to enhance adaption of positive financial behaviors.
- Building financial capability for helping professionals and integration of financial education into social service programs.
Contact Peggy at:
University of Wisconsin-Madison
4285J Nancy Nicholas Hall
1300 Linden Dr.
Madison, WI 53706