- Provide coaching/support for county-based colleagues regarding Affordable Care Act (ACA) and health literacy program implementation. Serve as moderator of the UWEX Affordable Care Act Google + Community.
- Coordinate professional development opportunities for colleagues to build capacity to address UW-Extension’s educational efforts around the ACA and health literacy.
- Serve as a liaison with staff at Covering Kids and Families and the UW-Population Health Institute.
- Serve as Co-chair of the Healthy Living Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Development and Elementary Education from University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- Master’s degree in Managerial and Organizational Behavior from Silver Lake College
Previous Professional Experience
Nancy joined UW-Extension in February 2002, working as the Family Living Educator in Marinette County. Previously, Nancy worked as a Center Director for Encompass Child Care, Inc. in Green Bay, WI.
Highlights of Current Assignments and Programs
- Build capacity to address UW-Extension’s educational efforts around the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and health literacy.
- Provide coaching/support for local ACA and health literacy program implementation.
- Team Co-chair: Healthy Living Team
- Member of the Health Literacy Impact Workgroup
Contact Nancy At:
Marinette County UW-Extension
1926 Hall Ave
Marinette, WI 54143
Phone: (715) 732-7510
Fax: (715) 732-7513