Public Information Specialist
To support Family Living Programs and Community, Natural Resource & Economic Development Cooperative Extension campus and county staff in the following ways:
- Write, edit and distribute FLP and CNRED news releases and related information to internal and external audiences through a variety of channels
- Collaborate with state and county staff to produce statewide impact reports
- Contribute to publications, reports and special projects as needed
- Seek opportunities to promote Extension’s work to outside media and targeted audiences
- Serve as in-house editor and consultant to colleagues as needed
B. A. in English from Marian University; graduate coursework in Life Sciences Communications, UW-Madison
Previous Professional Experience
Meg worked as an editor for Extension Publications for a number of years, collaborating with authors and publications staff to produce publications and other materials based on university research for a variety of audiences. She has also worked as a publications coordinator and freelance writer/editor.
Contact Meg at:
University of Wisconsin-Extension, Cooperative Extension
Rm. 307, 432 N. Lake St.
Madison, WI 53706