Interim State Program Director
- Provides leadership for the statewide program for Family Living Programs
- Provides leadership for the recruitment and ongoing development of state and county colleagues in the Family Living Program area
- Bachelor’s degree Vocational and Adult Education from University of Illinois
- Master’s degree in Child and Family Studies from University of Illinois
- Doctorate in Human Development and Family Studies from University of Wisconsin-Madison
Previous Professional Experience
Ann joined Extension in 1984 as an Extension home economist in Rock County. She became a program specialist in 1990. She also taught high school, was a community college instructor, and a child development consultant for Head Start. She served as Special Assistant to the Vice Chancellor and Provost for UW-Colleges and UW-Extension 2007-08.
- Principal Investigator for 7 state AFRI project “Addressing Cancer Health Disparities for Cancer in Rural Wisconsin through Education and Building Community Capacity for Action”
- Director of the Rural Health Safety Center for Excellence
Contact Ann at:
UW-Extension, Cooperative Extension
631 Extension Bldg.
432 N. Lake St.
Madison, WI 53706-1498
Phone: (608) 262-2453 FAX: (608) 265-0787